[RBS] LEMA'AN ACHAI'S HUGE CHANUKAH FOOD DRIVE - STILL NEED SOME MORE VOLUNTEERS......

Susan susan at lemaanachai.org
Sun Nov 21 14:04:02 IST 2010

Brighten This Chanuka For Everyone

Once again, Lema'an Achai is holding a huge Chanuka food drive for the
benefit of our families in order to help "lighten" their burden and bring
joy to their chag.

There will be a variety of volunteer jobs to be done that will contribute
towards making this project a huge and fun-filled success.
WE STILL NEED VOLUNTEERS - TEENAGERS AND ADULTS - TO HELP ON BOTH DAYS SO
PLEASE BE IN TOUCH IF YOU CAN HELP.

The drive will take place Be"H on Wednesday and Thursday, 24th and 25th
November, 17th and 18th Kislev at our local RBS supermarkets.

 Please help us help our neighbors!

 If you are aged between 13-120 (7th grade up), please be in contact with
 Tehila / Rachel

Tehila at lemaanachai.org
Rachelf at lemaanachai.org

 02 999 1553   ext.   116

So...brighten this Chanuka for our families while shopping at the local
supermarkets on the above days!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115