[RBS] FLASH: a shop you would love- Pre-Chanuka Specials

צביה flash at neto.net.il
Sun Nov 21 14:02:00 IST 2010

ריקGifts from 10.90 nis.
Hand painted: stunning bedroom hangers, children room Mezuzah cover, clocks etc..
Judaica of Art: Plata covers, challa covers, designed washing cups etc.
Candy Dishes: varity of candy dishes for 24.90 nis and up - great gift for the teachers for Chanuka
Nissen Framed Photo: on display
Ready made Gifts: personlized mugs and towels Hand made: wooden pens
Two Lumbs of Sugar: apron sets, "gardner" set, storage gift boxes etc..
Pomfitis: varity of "Pomfitis" designed pillows and baby holders - great gift for a new born.
- individual or set.  Nice token  for teacher, metapelet, rebbi, bar/bat mitzvah, Chasan & Kala set and more
Personlized Gifts: we print your picture/logo on t-shirts, aprons, mugs, wallets, totebags, clocks, stamps, teddybears, towels, bathrobes and more - we print also on cakes.
Souvenirs: for every occasion - for bat/bar mitzvah, dinners, schools

SPECIAL
Raffle: EVERYONE WINS with a purchase of 50nis and above - you will get a prize - WITH MENTION OF THIS AD.
The raffle drawing will be on the last day of Chanuka.

FLASH
 Unique Gifts & Souvenirs Boutique
מתנות ומזכרות - מתמונה למתנה
נחל שמשון 25 בית שמש