[RBS] To the Kia hubcap owner (I didn't catch your name)

Goldstein agoldst at actcom.net.il
Sun Nov 28 14:59:17 IST 2010

I don't know if it was you who came by last week, perhaps to pick up the
hubcap that I salvaged bouncing off your car, only to find that I wasn't
here.  If so, sorry about that.

In any event, while there's no rush to pick up your hubcap (it's actually in
an area where it is NOT taking up space), but I just wanted to know...if we
move before you pick this up, will we have to move it with us?  Or can we
consider it hefker and discard it?

TIA and kol tuv,

Avram Goldstein