[RBS] Treat your girls for next to nothing prices

Yael and Yehonasan Crow jcrow at bezeqint.net
Tue Oct 5 18:58:28 IST 2010

This is an unsolicited recommendation to try Symee Gilman's hair accessory
and sticker store.  I just took my two girls there, and we came away with
loads of hairbands at ridiculously cheap prices.  We also got some great
deals on stickers.  Symee was very patient, sweet and helpful.  She was also
extremely ethical, taking pains to make sure we understood the difference in
quality of the items we were looking at.  She's at Revivim 10/8 - tel.
999-8565.  Give her a try!

-Yael Crow