[RBS] "Yeshiva style learning for men of ALL AGES AND BACKGROUNDS."

Howard Fabian howardfabian at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 5 19:28:14 IST 2010

Under Rav Elimelech Kornfeld's leadership, we are proud to announce RBS's newest learning initiative, YESHIVAS HaGRA.

Yeshivas HaGra is an expanded learning program geared to men of all ages and backgrounds. We offer Gemara learning at all levels, from beginning with the basics and skill building, to high level learning for those with extensive yeshiva backgrounds. In addition, we offer shiurim on mishnayos, parsha, halacha, and mussar. Come for an hour or stay the entire morning! There is something for everyone.

The program will officially begin with the coming winter zeman, Sunday 2nd Mar-Cheshvan at 9:00 AM. No registration is necessary.

Whether you are new to the community, or have lived here for years but have not yet established a fixed place and time for your learning, we invite you to come and take a look for yourself. You will be welcomed into a friendly, accepting, and warm learning environment, while experiencing the excitement and energy of the Beis Hamedrash.

Please feel free to forward this email to your friends and invite them to join you. For further information, please contact  Reb Avrohom Wellins at 054-979-6379 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              054-979-6379      end_of_the_skype_highlighting or to arrange a chavrusa call Rabbi Dovid Greenwald at 02-999-9721 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              02-999-9721      end_of_the_skype_highlighting.

Now is the time to join us and we look forward to seeing you!

Place: Kehillas HaGra Beis Medrash
Address: 6 Nachal Luz, Ramat Beit Shemesh aleph