[RBS] New, and ONLY at Jo's Club

Jo's Club Fitness & Health Center josclub at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 14:29:42 IST 2010

Jo's Club, the premier Health and Fitness Center in Ramat Beit Shemesh is
pleased share the following news:

NEW CLASS
-----
Body Strengthening Pre and Post-Natal, with Miriam Grosz.
Thursday mornings at 11:30. All pregnant women and women up to 8 months
after birth are welcome. The class focuses on core strengthening. Miriam
trains other trainers at Wingate..she is the cream of the crop.

NEW CLASS
-----
SOUL DANCE, with Yehudit.  Learn techniques, dance moves, Hip Hop, and
African dance from the source. Sunday mornings at 11:30. Yehudit is the
African dance queen.

NEW TRAINER
-----
Keren Aharon is now training in our Weight Room. Keren is a certified weight
trainer, and she also is available for personal training.

Don't forget:

* With our FALL SPECIAL, you can save 100 NIS per month through the end of
2010. Don't waste time...click http://tinyurl.com/josfallspecial or call for
more info!

* MACCABBI members can save an additional 240-600 NIS per year on
memberships.

* There are still limited spots left in our GIRL'S CHUGGIM. See our Web site
for the full schedule.

CALL NOW to arrange for a no-obligation tour.

992-3020
---------

Jo's Club, http://josclub.co.il, is located in the RBS A shopping center, in
the Maccabi building, one floor down.