[RBS] Opening in amazing 2 yr old gan

micky and rena siev mickyrena at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 17 14:54:26 IST 2010

There is currently one spot available in Gan Anat, a warm and loving gan for children ages 1.8 to 2.3 in Ramat Shilo (Nachal Ein Gedi).

I currently have a child in the gan, and I have been thrilled with Anat's patient, gentle, loving care. The gan environment is very stimulating for the children- their days are filled with art, song, dance, play, and many hands on learning experiences.

If you are still looking for the right place for your child, this is your lucky day... I would be happy to give more information about my experiences as a parent at Gan Anat, or you can call Anat directly at 0776566005.

All the best,
Rena Siev