[RBS] PLEASE BE AWARE !! Please keep your doors locked - Arab on the prowl.

britstownjew britstownjew at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 31 12:27:45 IST 2010

This happened at about 12 noon.  Please be aware that there is an Arab walking around with garden tools in his hand.  He is about 5'6" tall and is chubby.  He is knocking on doors asking for work as a gardner.  We think he is a scout because when he walked out of Luz 18 he started making phone calls and he refused to give his tudat zehut.  If you see him, please call the police again.

They police were called but we are not sure if they caught him.