[RBS] Highley Recommend Goldsmith- The Silversmith

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Sun Oct 31 12:28:41 IST 2010

Dear RBS

I recently had several items to be polished and fixed up for Sukkot.  I brought them to Teddy Goldsmith- The Silversmith and  he fixed the item right away to look brand new, shinned both of the pieces up which made the look so shinny.  I was so impressed with the work and recommend anyone who need polishing ,soldering, restoring, refurbishing of antiques silver, brass, copper  to go to Goldsmith the Silversmith who works right in the RBS community. Call Teddy at  0527-669-737 or at 995-1305 and you will be pleasantly pleased.

Thanks and Haslacha

Reuven Ashenberg