[RBS] [RBS2] The Kashrus Certificate at the Oriental Chinese

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 16:25:33 IDT 2010

in general, the rabbanut can be weird about getting out new teudot when one
has expired, and it is always a good idea to call the mashgiah

i do not know what the story was here, but a store cannot hang up an expired
teudah, but they can have it in a drawer in order to give out the mashgiah's
phone number to anyoen interested