[RBS] terrific tzimmer in the Golan

Susan susan at lemaanachai.org
Sun Sep 5 14:24:15 IDT 2010

We would like to recommend an amazing tzimmer we stayed at in the Golan this
summer.  It is situated in Moshav Yonatan, about 10 minutes drive from
Katzrin.
The tzimmer is large (6 beds, room for more mattresses) ,comfortable and
ascetic and its owners are the nicest, warmest and most accommodating people
you could ask to be hosted by.
The Tzimmer is new and in sparkling condition.  It is relatively cheap
compared to other tzimmerim up North and we highly recommend it.

Call Chami and Eliezer Roshinsky - 052-834-8359 or 04-696-0369

Any questions, you can call me -
Susan Hoffman - 052-713-5424