[RBS] recommendation for Leeba Bell Catering

Susan susan at lemaanachai.org
Sun Sep 5 14:32:09 IDT 2010

We made a Bar Mitzvah this summer for which Leeba Bell-Rosenthal catered the
Motzai Shabbat Dessert Reception.
It was pleasure to work with Leeba and her very capable staff from the
initial planning stages through to the hall being cleaned to perfection.
Leeba made great efforts to provide a delicious, ascetic, variety- filled
reception within our budget and did it all with a calm manner and constant
smile on her face!
We thank Leeba and her staff and highly recommend her for catering your
simcha.

Leeba Bell Catering - 054-846-9620

Recommended by:
Susan and Yaakov Hoffman - 052-713-5424