[RBS] Shana Tova from RBS Gelt Center / Avraham Elkind Change

Avraham Elkind avraham.elkind at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 11:07:36 IDT 2010

Dear All,

All of us at the RBS Gelt Center would like to wish you and your
families Shana Tova, a year of shefa and bracha from Hashem Yisborach,
Shana Tova u Metuka.

RBS Gelt Center is open from 8:30am till 7pm Sun to Thu, 8:30am till
12:30pm on Fri & Erev Chag.
Service is available before and after hours, please call to make arrangements.
You can change with us in person or by email
RBSGeltCenter(at)gmail.com, by phone 02 992 3719, by fax 077 22 85
303.

We are located at Nahal Nitzanim 1, opposite Merkaz Dona which hosts
Kupot Cholim Klalit & Macabee, Joe's Club, and Merkaz Rakefet, we are
around the corner from Big Deal and near Yesh in the RBSA Shopping
Center.
We are co-located with Ambassador Tours, a full service travel agency.

Looking forward to being a one-stop solution for all of your money
management needs.
We offer cash exchange of all major currencies, check cashing, wire
transfers - both incoming and outgoing, and bill payments.
VIP Service At Best Price.

Shana Tova, ksiva v hasima tova

Avraham Elkind, Yakov Lazar, Shmuel Zisovich
RBS Gelt Center
Change and Private Banking