[RBS] Found Wheelchair - Thanks!

Dovi & Sharon Schamroth dovishaz at netvision.net.il
Mon Sep 6 11:21:08 IDT 2010

Thanks  for all the helpful responses, I found a private person who had a wheelchair to lend my Gran.

For others who want to know,

Ezrat Achim has wheelchairs (but they are all out)

Yad Sarah in Beit Shemesh apparantly has wheelchairs (they are only open 10:30am - 11:30am from my understanding of their voicemail)

Hatzala also has wheelchairs (I didn't call them so I can't confirm this)

Shana Tova
Sharon
Sharon's Cakes: Formal or Fun, Always Fantastic!
www.israelcakes.com (Custom Cakes)
www.israelcakeshop.com (Our Online Store)
+972-2-9994366
+972-54-8464741 (cell)
Mehadrin, Parev, Agudat Yisrael Hashgacha

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5425 (20100905) __________

http://www.eset.com