[RBS] Fw: Email confirmation for Saidel bakery orders-RBS

yamin and justine cohen justine at neto.net.il
Tue Sep 7 09:18:22 IDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Sheryl Saidel
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2010 8:07 AM
Subject: Email confirmation for Saidel bakery orders

      If you ordered from Saidels Bakery anytime between midnight Saturday
      night and 10 am Sunday (5th September) and you DID NOT get EMAIL CONFIRMATION of your order, kindly please be in touch with us to check that we did get your order.
      There were problems with the computer server during these few hours.
      If you did get an email confirmation then we do have your order and there is no need
      to call or email us. If you have any questions feel free to call us.

      Shana Tova
      Ketiva VeChatima Tova Saidels Bakery
      09-7941222