[RBS] Sunday ad: Best Market Newsletter

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 21:12:37 IDT 2010

Dear friends,
First of all I want to wish you all a Gmar chatimah tovah.
Hope your Rosh hashana was one to never forget.
In the last newsletter I made 2 mistakes:
1. I mentioned about the 10 sh specials that it was for the whole
month of September.
That was a mistake (thanks Ellen!) and must be every erev chag and
erev shabbat during September.
2. I wrote that we will have fresh chickens in on Monday. That's not
correct. It will be in on Tuesday. Sunday is Tzom Gedaliah and
therefore no shechitah of chickens and beef.
My appologies for these mistakes.

The winners of the first draw of the Best Market club card members
that spended more then 299 sh:

First prize:  an electric tractor: Linda Fishhaut
Second Prize: a mixer kitchen aid: Daniel Michaels
Third Prize: a microwave Electra: Leah Levi

Mazal tov to all the winners !!!

I would like to bring to your attention that we have some discount
vouchers in this month's
Connections magazine.

Wishing you a gmar chatimah tovah,
Alon Frank