[RBS] working hours at RBS Gelt Center

Avraham Elkind avraham.elkind at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 22:42:08 IDT 2010

Dear All,

As we are gearing up for YK and Sukos, please note that we will maintain our
regular hours ie
8:30 am till 7pm up to including Wed Sep 15, and then the service at the
store will be:

Thu Sep 16: 8:30am to 1:30pm
Fri Sep 17 Erev YK: 8:30am to 11am
Sun Sep 19 up to and including Tue Sep 21: 8:30am to 1:30pm
Wed Sep 22: 8:30am to noon

You are welcome to call 02 992 3719 for urgent matters.

Thank you for patronizing the RBS Gelt Center where we strive to provide you
with VIP service and best price.
We hope to be a one-stop solution for all your money management needs.

We are located near Big Deal, near Yesh, across the parking lot from Merkaz
Donna which houses Kupat Cholim Clalit
and Macabee, Joe's Club, and Merkaz Rakefet.  We are co-located with
Ambassador Tours travel agency, the address is
Nahal Nitzanim 1, RBSA Shopping Center.

Best wishes for the New Year 5771 and beyond,
Avraham Elkind, Yakov Lazar, Shmuel Zisovich
RBS Gelt Center
Nahal Nitzanim 1
RBSA Shopping Center