[RBS] still seeking someone traveling US to RBS

Rachayl Novoseller Duker rachayl at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 25 23:56:09 IST 2010

I am still looking for someone who would be able to have a package mailed to
them anywhere in the US from my friend in New York. The package contains a baby
gift which will be picked up by someone in Bet Shemesh. I believe the baby gift
is a knitted outfit. It is therefore very packable. You would be able to inspect
it so you feel comfortable with airport security people.

Perhaps you or someone you know is visiting the US now and returning to the area
after Yom Tov. Please let me know if you can help out, the sooner the better so
we can make sure the mail arrives on time.
Rochy Duker
rachayl at yahoo.com