[RBS] Succah at the Oriental Chinese....

The Viflics viflic at 012.net.il
Sun Sep 26 00:22:58 IST 2010

Dear Listland,

As in previous years we are happy once again to have a succah on premises.
If you prefer to eat in your own succah, for your convenience we have
brought back our door to delivery service, just simply pick up the phone and
dial  999 9488.

We will be open this week from Sun - Tues, 12.30 - 22.00hrs.  As we have a
smaller succah then in previous years, reservations recommended!

Hechsher: Mehadrin Yerushalayim

Thanking everyone for their continued and loyal support.

Moadim l'simcha
The Viflics