[RBS] Women's Trip with Shira Smiles to Poland and the Ukraine After Pesach - Filling fast !

Peretz & Chavi Rubel rubelc at 013.net
Fri Apr 1 09:03:39 IDT 2011

Join Rebbetzin Shira Smiles, Rebbetzin Sarah Meisels, Rebbetzin Devora Leah
Silberberg and Mrs. Shoshie Nissenbaum, on an unforgettable journey to
Poland and the
Ukraine for women and girls, after Pesach, May 2 - May 9th - for an eight
day
tour of Jewish Historical Sites and Kivrei Tzadikim.

Our dynamic group of speakers will inspire and enlighten you, as they take
you through the footsteps of Chasidus and Pre-war Yiddishkeit through the
towns of yesteryear.

Daven at the Kevorim of the Baal Shem Tov, Rav Levi Yitzchak of Berditchov,
Rav Elimelech of Lizhensk, the Sar Shalom of Belz, the Admorim of Gur, and
more.

See the spectacular Shuls, and relive history.

Each day is a powerful experience that will uplift you and inspire you.

Join women from around the world to listen to inspiring Divrei Torah,
participate in stimulating discussions, and daven together - for each other
and for all Klal Yisrael.

This is an opportunity that is not to be missed.

For registration or more information please call 02-991-5516, or email:
azamratours at gmail.com

Spaces are filling fast and are very limited. Please call now to reserve
your spot.

1/4