[RBS] help for the Hecht family in RBS B' (fire)

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Fri Apr 1 17:10:09 IDT 2011

There is a fellow who works at Col Bo Mendel in in RBS B' named Hecht. He
dovens at the shtiebel on Rebi Hillel 4 where I doven Shacharis.
Before Purim an electrical fire started in their refrigerator, and the
apartment went up in flames. They are just renting there and are now living
in someones machsan temporarily. The fridge, cabinets and other things were
destroyed. Most of their articles including clothes can't be used due to the
smoke. They desperately need financial assistance. If you are able to help,
please contact me via email or call me at 050-5807576

Tizku LMitzvos,
Dovid Pinhasik