[RBS] Police Stations Failure to Respond During an Emergency

Susan Reuben s.r.reuben at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 3 22:13:58 IDT 2011

This is unbeliveable - I also thought the police were supposed to be a 24hr
service.  A few days ago my neighbour went walking early in the morning at
around 6am and she saw 3 Arabs. 1 was walking around the building, and the
others poking into the garbage outside.  Baruch Hashem it was nothing more
than that, but she called the police to inform them - loads of  times - and
...there was NO REPLY!!!  so, all the activists out there; what do we do
about this?