[RBS] BEST MARKET NEWSLETTER

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 14:56:04 IDT 2011

Dear friends,
This week no newsletter as usual.
This week you'll find a booklet of sales for pesach in your mailbox.
You will get points for your purchasing and will get present send home.
ther will be a draw every day and for club card holders who purchase
over 500 sh.
a free gift of their choice.

The pesach shop is next to the entrance of Best Market.
Opening hours will be advertised in the store.

Like always, you can order your meat,chicken and whole quarters of
lamb online by sending
an email a day in advance to mybestbutcher at gmail.com till 22 pm.
All orders after 22 pm will be proceeded the next day after that.
Please refrain from calling in your orders by phone.
I don't know if we will have time to answer all calls.
I hope to see you all.
Have a shavua tov,
Alon.