[RBS] Notice of singles needing meals for Shabbos and Familes who can invitte them

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Fri Aug 5 17:10:12 IDT 2011

To the Singles and Families Bet Shemesh and RBS A

I know an important line the chumash that states, "Vehavta Leracha Chamoach", "To love you neighbor as your self."  That means we need to love your neighbor in your community and help them as you would like to.  It is been a VERY big issue in the RBS area that SINGLES are NOT being looked after and take care of.  We need to turn around and see that singles in RBS need meals for Shabbos and Yom Tov, need people to talk to, and need our assistance and love.  There are many singles here that would like to be integrated in the community, yet need the married families to help out.

I put out a singles and married list several years ago, and to utter disappointment, I have not see many people coming and helping and inviting the singles.  I have over 15 singles and 25 families that are committed, yet I can personally attest to this that the singles are not being invited and being taken care of.  Not many of them are being invited and some are overlooked and ignored.

If you are a single - male/female and need meals for SHabbos, help, assistance, please send me all your pertinent  information  like  your name, e-mail, phone, and age and dietary issues. Please e-mail me and I will add you to my list .

If you would like to invite singles for Shabbos/Yom Tov or help out in anyway, please e-mail me and I can provide you the list.  You can also provide me your family name, e-mail, phone, and address and the exact number singles you can provide for.

I hope this way all singles can be provided for in our excellent community.

Reuven Ashenberg
Single Member of RBS