[RBS] BS/RBS Community Calendar

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Fri Aug 5 17:23:08 IDT 2011

Dear RBS

Hi

I want to bring a very important piece of information to all those who have simchot, shiurim, events, and  anything that's planned that needs to be posted to the group lists in the Bet Shemesh/Ramat Bet Shemesh communities.

More recently, there seems to be a confusion/ lack of knowledge  and at times conflictions of events that are planned for the same night. To avoid this issue, there is a calendar for the BS/RBS community where you can post your event, shiur, simcha for all to see so there will NOT be double events on the same night. It's so important and key that we use this free and easy calendar to avoid issues and causing undue heartache to moderators and to those who are planning events for a specific evening.

The website for the BS/RBS community calendar is at http://forum.shemesh.co.il/cal_view_month.php  where you will need a user name and password to edit your posting.

Please use this calendar to make sure you do not plan events not a particular night that's already booked with an event, shiur, simcha already.

Let's use this free and wonderful tool so one can avoid having conflicting events on the same night.

Thanks
Reuven Ashenberg