[RBS] Summer Blow out Sale!

Sheila Schwartz sheila at pc-integrity.com
Sun Aug 7 16:51:49 IDT 2011

If this summer is going to get real hot for you, how do you think you
computer feels ?! Imagine that on a day like yesterday, someone puts a 50
kilo weight on your back and tells you to run around the block 15 times !!
You would most certainly faint, this is what dust does to your computer!!!

We can fix all that because PC Integrity is offering a "BLOW OUT" Sale!!!

We will eliminate all of the dust from inside your computer. We will also
remove programs that slow down your computer's performance. We will clean
temporary files that clog up and slow down your computer and we will check
for viruses as well.

In addition we will also make recommendations how to keep your computer
running at tip-top speed all the time.

Plus, you can get to keep the can of compressed air we use to clean your
computer for future cleanings....

** ALL OF THIS FOR ONLY 175 NIS! (regularly rate is 200+ plus 35 NIS for the
compressed air)
** Please check out our newly updated website www.pc-integrity.com
** We will pick up and deliver your computer in the Beit Shemesh/Ramat Beit
Shemesh to make getting your computer up to speed that much easier.

Thank you.
PC Integrity
02-999-4415
054-66-88-447