[RBS] Hair Salon for women and girls- after Tisha B'av

Mazal Shav masperatmazal at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 16:49:19 IDT 2011

My hair salon is in Givat Sharett. I have years of experience in cutting
hair.

I'm also an expert at hair color/highlights and have all the colors at my
salon.

I do makeup for special occasions including bridal parties.

My prices are very reasonable and I have appointments available in the
morning, afternoon and evening.

Lots of recommendations in the Anglo community.

Since I'm a new advertiser to ShemeshPhone (p. 151 yellow pages) and the
List, please let me know when you call that you saw me here!

Call 991-5060 or 052-2598924

Mazal