[RBS] You do NOT have to speak Hebrew to help

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 08:47:13 IDT 2011

That's right,
Shlomi Revivo, our local anti-drugs crusader, and director of the
Sayeret Horim program
has officially announced
there are enough english-speaking youth (and other language)
that even teh "greenest" olim
have what to offer
please
join the sayeret horim
give our youth 3 hours a month
of acceptance, understanding, listening ears
not all the kids we see are "in distress"
some are regular , ordinary kids who like to hang out at night
and you can help them stay strong against the temptations of the street
some are in distress, and need to know that there are adults  who care
and resources that can help them

(we have a booklet with phone numbers of people and organizations for
different needs)