[RBS] Trying to find a shul that has it all?

Silverman Family aviditz at netvision.net.il
Fri Aug 26 14:04:12 IDT 2011

It doesn’t exist, but here is an excellent option.
Mosdot HaRav Aharon Soloveichik: Kehilat Ohr Shalom is a shul that is comfortable for both English and Hebrew speakers- new residents and veterans.
While the kehila is mostly native English speakers, our native Israeli congregants have easily made the shul their own as all drashot,announcements, and most shiurim are in Hebrew, and the flavor of our second generation is clearly Israeli; with an Anglo twist.
Daf Yomi is offered in English before shacharit during the week, and chumash, limud horim v’yeladim and a women’s shiur are offered in Hebrew on shabbat. During the week several other shiurim are offered by HaRav Chaim Soloveichik as well as other Rabbanim who are members of our shul.

For more information on how to experience this vibrant congregation, please feel free to contact

Avi Rubin-999-9910
Carmi Wiseman-carmi at svivaisrael.org
Avi Silverman- 054-772-0061

Avi and Ditza Silverman