[RBS] A few special thank yous from Melabev

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 13:23:26 IDT 2011

To Baruch Levitt and Yosefa Krauss for providing large vehicles to
move supplies AND
To our amazing volunteers who have helped schlepp and organize many
boxes for Melabev.
Thank you to: Yitzchak Lichtman, Eitan Rosenfelder, Danny Himmelstein
,Dovi Gross, Avihu Shabtai,  the Schurder kids, Yedidya Greenbaum,
Tova Lichtman, Eitan Lichtman, Elisha Lichtman, Ayelet Lichtman,
Hadassah Greenbaum, and all the weekly Melabev Volunteers - you know
who you are! and for all those we forgot to thank - THANK YOU for your
support and encouragement!!
In appreciation,
Melabev Staff and Members!
melabev.shemesh at gmail.com