[RBS] Only for the owners of a Diesel Cars.

RBS Rent rbsrent at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 15:56:44 IST 2011

Hi.
If you have trouble getting your car start in the last week or so,
and your car is a diesel car,
I think that you  refuel where I did.
last week I had a lot of problems with my car and it is still in the
Garage for a few days. The damage cost is  big!!!
The Diesel was not Diesel only. It was mixed with other unknown Fluid.
And it blocked the fuel system.
My diesel fuel tank was completely filthy.
My neighbor also had the same problem.

Again -This message is only for the  owners of a Diesel Cars.

Please contact me by email as soon as you can.
Thanks
Doron.