[RBS] Wanna bike? Digital Camera? 1 Ticket = NIS 10, 3 Tickets = 25

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 16:02:51 IST 2011

            Couldn't be simpler!

Take your Ma'aser money and
   Buy tickets in the
       Lema'an Achai Raffle at the upcoming
           Chanuka Family Extravaganza!

Here's a list of the 20 prizes donated by our sponsors:

Hakol Labayit -         Child's Bike
Simchat Yechiel -       Digital Camera
Daf Studios -           Free sitting or NIS 500 discount!
Yael Care Center -      Free Laser treatments
Chalav U'Devash Pizza - Well ... pizza!
Kosher Casual -         Gift Certificate
Sheshet Housewares -    Baby Shopping Cart
Falafel Ahava V'achva - Yes - free falafels
Falafel Naki -          Falafel again!
Holy Bagel -            Wait let me guess - nope -
                        It's a Gift Certificate!
Photo first -           100 free pictures!
                        (You take 'em, he just prints 'em :-)
Bazaar Strauss -        Puzzle and Game
Clean & Fresh -         Free Dry Cleaning
Glidaland - Yummm -     Gift Certificate
Pinat Hasova -          Free Pizza & Falafe
Sweets R Us -           Gift Basket
Sewing B'Rama -         Gift Certificate
Daniel -                Free Tie
Haleviim -              Tallis & Tefillin Bag
Big Deal -              Bakeware Set!

Thank you to Rocky Stewart for working so hard on this!

-Ephrayim Naiman
ejnaiman at gmail.com