[RBS] Women's Writing Group-two spaces left

surifulda surifulda at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 20 11:14:42 IST 2011

Join a  community of writers! Two spaces left.
Are you working on a novel, short story, life story or personal essay?
Would you like to take it up to publishable level through group and
instructor feedback?

Women's writing group opening immediately after Chanukah.
When: Sundays at 10:15 a.m (2 hours).
Where: RBSA
Limit of six women per group. The whole course is eight classes.
Please email: gilagreen at gmail.com for details.
For more information and additional testimonials:www.gilagreenonline.com

Recent testimonials
Gila’s fiction writing class gave me more confidence as a writer.  Gila’s
teaching method is very concise and could only derive from years of
experience. Her lectures and the accompanying exercises challenged me to
write my story and the characters in a way that helped to add more layers
and to make them more believable. Gila’s feedback was very in-depth. She was
always available for questions and comments. She strongly encouraged that we
take advantage of peer critiques.  In Gila’s class I was able to take my
short story to the next level. ~ Conswalia Marie Green, NY, NY.
I have taken many courses in writers centers before and never got ANYTHING
out of them. The main thing I got was formulaic responses that hindered my
writing rather than deepening my approach. I loved Gila’s course so much I
am reregistering. ~ Janet Lowenbach, Maryland.
I am really satisfied with this course. I have already learned a veritable
TON. In my opinion, you’re doing a wonderful job of addressing important
areas, discussing/explaining the material, encouraging and acknowledging
group/individual participation. You are actually attending and assisting in
a birth of sorts...the rebirth of my passion for writing. The rebirth of
believing I can do it. Hallelujah! ~ Elana Baxter, Vancouver, Canada.

--
Regards

Gila Green
Writer. Editor.