[RBS] What Kind of Ulpan Do You Want in RBS? We Want Your Input!

Naftali naftali at ulpan.com
Tue Dec 20 10:52:51 IST 2011

Ulpan La-Inyan is an innovative, super-friendly way of teaching Hebrew.
We have many satisfied customers from our Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Efrat and Ra'anana branches speaking Hebrew confidently and accurately and we want to give the residents of RBS the opportunity to join them at a branch right here in RBS.
Please respond to our no-commitment 3-minute survey so that we'll know what kind of Ulpan classes would work best for you:
http://ulpan.com/survey-nov-2010.html
For more info about Ulpan La-Inyan go to: http://ulpan.com