[RBS] Speech services in Jerusalem and Bet Shemesh

Uri Schneider urischneider at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 12:22:13 IST 2011

We specialize in stuttering, language/learning, voice and public speaking.
 (Children and adults)

We offer our high quality, professional care in Jerusalem and Bet Shemesh!

We serve English and Hebrew speaking clients from as far as Arad and the
Golan.  (English/Hebrew)

* FREE phone call consultation

--- Uri Schneider and Miriam Klapper, MA CCC-SLP have helped hundreds of
clients, and they bring their genuine clinical care, professional training
and extensive experience to help each client achieve
their individual goals.
- Contact us to speak to past clients, or see client testimonials at
www.schneiderspeech.com

--- Rabbi Shimshon Nadel recently ran a 4-part, Schneider Public Speaking
Seminar, empowering participants with increased confidence in preparing and
delivering powerful presentations.
New seminar in-formation for late-January - February 2012.
- Email office at schneiderspeech.com to be notified of updates

Contact us www.schneiderspeech.com/contact or email us to request or FREE
phone call consultation
*5-10 minutes

Email: office at schneiderspeech.com
Phone: 052 798 6206

May we all see miracles in our personal lives and in klal Yisrael,
Shavua tov and chanuka sameach.
Uri

Uri Schneider, MA CCC-SLP

Co-Director, Schneider Speech
www.schneiderspeech.com

Stuttering  |  Learning  |  Voice  |  Speech Improvement
[image: Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/SchneiderSpeech> [image:
Twitter]<https://twitter.com/#!/urischneider> [image:
Google Plus] <https://plus.google.com/116134238169859933788> [image:
YouTube] <http://www.youtube.com/schneiderspeech> [image: Vimeo]