[RBS] Over 80 Cars Overnight in the RBS Mercaz Lot!

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 21:21:04 IST 2011

We counted cars last night, at about 1 AM.no stores open then.

There were over 80 cars in the lot (34 were rental cars).that's about 50%
full, with NOTHING going on.

These cars have GOT TO GO!

The city thinks the solution is to put in parking meters. Why should we have
to pay for people who don't belong in the lot to begin with?

There is another way, but we need your support to make our voice heard.

SIGN THE PETITION: www.atzuma.co.il/rbsmercaz

Sign for your spouse, and sign for kids who are bothered by it.

Aryeh Sonnenberg

054-499-1733

"The Land is Very, Very Good"