[RBS] did you do research into tami 4 water machine?

Riva Pomerantz joelriva at bezeqint.net
Wed Feb 2 21:22:25 IST 2011

We have had a Tami 4 machine for 4+ years and have been paying a lot of
money in "insurance and parts" each month. I am getting the feeling that
we're throwing away money simply because the machine hasn't needed any
fixing at all, baruch Hashem, and I can't imagine filters and a UV light
bulb are so amazingly expensive (it's 55 shekels a month for 12 months which
comes out to 660 shekels a year, which is a lot considering you get two
filters and one bulb!). Does anyone know if there is a more cost-effective
way to work this? We have paid off the machine already. Is there a way to
purchase only the bulb and the filters but not the service plan? And if you
don't have a service plan and the machine needs to be serviced, how costly
is it?

If you've done your homework and have any great insights, we'd really love
to hear from you!

Thanks,

Riva

Write on. Visit www.rivapomerantz.com!