[RBS] PLEASE DONATE YOUR PURIM COSTUMES TO LEMA'AN ACHAI

Susan susan at lemaanachai.org
Mon Feb 7 09:01:44 IST 2011

Purim is approaching.....and we at Lema'an Achai want to provide EVERY child
of every Lema'an Achai family with a Purim Costume.
YOU CAN HELP!
Please bring all the costumes you have at home and no longer need to the
Lema'an Achai office, 40 Nachal Lachish, RBSa.
Our office is open Sun-Thurs 8.30-4.00.

MAKE  A CHILD SMILE THIS PURIM!!!!!

In addition, we would like to borrow or receive as a donation a hanging rack
and hangers to display the costumes in our office.  If you have these items,
please reply to this e-mail or call me at the no. below.

Tizku lemitzvot!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115