[RBS] recommendation: really great clothing sale (Robin's)

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 22:10:38 IST 2011

I never went to one of the "Robin's Sales" they have here from time to
time until tonight, and I was totally, TOTALLY impressed.

She has a HUGE selection of Old Navy and Gap and Hilfiger and Van
Heusen and Ralph Lauren (etc) sweaters and shirts and I wanted to buy
like one of everything there. It's true, you could go to America and
buy stuff there yourself... but this is here, now. So the prices are
even more reasonable when you factor in saving time and shipping (when
you compare it to buying in America).

Argyle and cable knit and cardigans, oh my! Some skirts too, and tons
of 'hoodies' for those of you who need hoods (what are we worried
about, snow?).

Sizes I saw were XS->XL. There's a lot more smalls than larges, but
they had a nice amount of L's and a decent showing of XL's too. A lot
of the sweaters are very lightweight, so they aren't just for the next
five minutes of winter...

Anyway, it's totally worth going, and no, I am not making any money
(or free clothes) advertising this for her! It's just really great
stuff, and no one had posted anything on the list about it.

Sale is at 104/4 Yarden. Tomorrow (Tuesday) is the last day. They're
open 11 AM-2 PM, and then 5:30 PM-9:45 PM. No credit cards, no checks,
but they do make change with a smile. :)

-Miriam, who has a new sweater, and is happy