[RBS] [NL] recommendation: really great clothing sale (Robin's)

K W kyweiss at aol.com
Mon Feb 7 22:48:01 IST 2011

 I just have to say, I just came back from there too - and have never gone before either - I was really desperate for some nice tops (though she has skirts too) and and she has REALLY gorgeous, tznius stuff from all the companies Miriam mentioned. Lots of weekday and several things that can double for laid back shabbos, and sizes on some stuff she had even til XXL (like the velour hoodies)! It's better than the states, because she already sifted thru all the companies' inventories....she brought only tznius stuff from all these great brands, & it's on sale now so she has even better prices than usual (cuz she was out of the country had had a lot of surplus that wasn't sold), so some stuff is even pretty close to US prices!

This is really an opportunity not to be missed!!

(Tomorrow's the last day, see below where Miriam wrote the address and times!)