[RBS] Correction: Book the babysitter for Thursday February 24th!

Donny Fein donnyfein at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 21:01:18 IST 2011

"The Shmuz" is coming to Ramat Bet Shemesh!
What is "The Shmuz"?
The Shmuz is a 45 minute Torah lecture that focuses on major issues of life. Issues ranging from "working on anger" to "learning to be a better spouse" -- from "understanding the reason behind davening" to "what my purpose is in this world". So many of concepts that we take as given - yet somehow we may not have focused on of late.

Who gives "The Shmuz"?
Born and bred in Kew Gardens Hills, NY. Rabbi Shafier joined the Choftez Chaim Yeshiva after High school. First learning in Forest Hills for two years, he then studied under Rabbis' Davidowitz and Rabbi Harris when they were co-Rosh Yeshiva in Rochester. He then moved on to the Rosh Yeshiva's Blatt Shiur in Chofetz Chaim Queens where he learnt for 3 years. Shortly thereafter he got married and he and his  family moved to Rochester, where he was learning in Kollel and giving the 11th grade Shiur. He remained in Rochester for 12 years. He then moved to Monsey, NY, where he was a Rebbe in the new Chofetz Chaim branch there for 3 years. Upon the Rosh Yeshiva's request he stopped teaching to devote his time to running Tiferes Bnei Torah. Rabbi Shafier, a happily married father of 6 children currently resides in Monsey, NY.

You can learn more about "The Shmuz" by going to www.theshmuz.com. There you can read tons of amazing divrei Torah as well as download many amazing Torah lectures.

So remember:
1.Save the date: Thursday February 24th
2.Time; 8:30pm
3.Book your babysitters!
4.Be at the "The Shmuz" which will take place iy"H at the Beis Tefilah Yona Avraham simcha hall located on 34a Nachal Refaim, Ramat Bet Shemesh.

All men and women are invited. "The Shmuz" books will be available for sale after the lecture.
10₪ per family suggested donation

Donny Fein
US:917-559-1828
IL:054-227-0863