[RBS] Traffic issues getting to schools in Arugot

Heidi & Moshe Tapnack tapnack at actcom.co.il
Thu Feb 10 01:12:15 IST 2011

Shalom all,

Its no secret that getting in and out of the street with the schools, just off Nachal Arugot, can be problematic, to say the least.

This morning, if you timed your arrival properly, a pleasant policeman was on hand to greet you – after a very long wait coming through the Merkaz/Sorek/Kishon.

The traffic committee in the Iriya has already discussed the issue, and its time we brought it up again. There are no magical solutions that will appear tomorrow, but if we make enough noise now, maybe something will happen down the road (pun intended).

Please take a few minutes to describe your experiences to the committee, headed by Reb Shmuel Greenberg, who has shown that he is able to move things when needed. Best written in Hebrew.

Simply copy the following email addresses into the TO field:

shmuelg at bshemesh.co.il; 4140171 at gmail.com; reuvenc at bshemesh.co.il; abialex at 013.net; lotos12 at zahav.net.il

Yeshar koach

Moshe

PS: please don’t reply suggesting to walk, park on Kishon, arrive by helicopter – been there, done that.