[RBS] Organizing Bus from RBS/BS to Dames of the Dance

Rochel Black atrblack at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 18:46:10 IST 2011

DRUMROLL, PLEASE, LADIES!
Mark your calendars - March 30th

Always lots of GREAT ENTERTAINMENT coming from the great (and very talented)
women of GUSH ETZION!
Let's go to the FOURTH of their DAMES OF THE DANCE performances! This one
is called "The Promised Land." It tells the story of Am Yisrael in Eretz
Yisrael, from the time of Avraham Avinu to the present.

They'll be tapping to JOSHUA FIT THE BATTLE OF JERICHO, modern dancing to
THE BATTLE OF DAVID & GOLIATH, stomping to BUILD BEIT HAMIKDASH, belly
dancing to ALIYA LEREGEL, parading to the Israeli Army Parade Song,
balleting to AIN LI ERETZ ACHERET, hip-hopping, jazz dancing, and lots more!
And (I hear) there are three dancers from Beit Shemesh in the cast as well!
(Whoever you are, feel free to put in a plug for the show!)

Find out more here in "Why We Dance":
http://www.voices-magazine.com/index.php?page=inside_page&id=179

Every shekel made on DAMES OF THE DANCE goes to KIMCHA D'PISCHA to feed the
needy of Gush Etzion before Pesach!
>From the past three Dames of the Dance shows, they've raised (bli ayin hara)
nis 120,000!!

Let's support this great initiative and enjoy a fun evening out!
The show will be in the Matnas Gush Etzion in Alon Shvut.
Tickets are nis 55 each and the bus will be nis 25 each.

I'm organizing a bus from BS/RBS on WEDNESDAY, MARCH 30.
Still plenty of time before this event, but if you want to reserve your
place on the bus and your ticket, just write me an email and I'll confirm
that you're coming.
(No need to go on the website or order anything - I'm taking care of the
tickets as well as the transportation.)

Debbie Buckman