[RBS] Thank you Shoshana Lepon!!

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 18:50:55 IST 2011

The Melabev Bat-Mitzvah Program would like to give a big round of
virtual applause to Mrs. Shoshana Lepon for her inspiring and
entertaining talk on the importance of chessed. Shoshana Lepon is the
author of several books for women and children and runs a big clothing
Gemach in Ramat Beit Shemesh. The girls were active and informed
listeners who had a lot to say on the subject of how to do chessed
properly as they have been very busy with their meals-on-wheels
project this year. Kol haKavod to Shoshana Lepon and the Melabev
Bat-Mitzvah girls! May we all bring nachas to Hashem and in the merit
of chessed bring down blessings upon our community!
Check out an article and great pictures from the last few bat mitzvah
sessions at: http://www.melabev.org/posts/182?locale=en
for more information about Melabev, please contact:
02-999-4258
melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
www.melabev.org