[RBS] low-tech internet question

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 11:30:47 IST 2011

We have a box. It makes my computer go online.

The box is from Bezeq. The online thingy is provided by Netvision.

The box is a pretty, sleek white box we got a few months ago. It has
big words like 'wifi' and 'Netgear' on it.

But I am sad. Because about 3-5 times a day, my computer won't go
online (although the wifi network is still up), and I have to press
the magic on/off button on the back of the pretty white box.

3 times so far today, and it's not even noon yet.

Anyone else having a problem with their pretty white box? Because I am
about ready to punch my pretty white box in it's pretty blinking green
lights.

-Miriam