[RBS] Best Market Newsletter

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 23:43:27 IST 2011

Dear friends,
I am happy to present you the new Best Market newsletter of this week.
With all the specials, the items on sale are NOT included in the 79 sh.
Limitations are stated on the signs in the store.

Follow Best Market on Facebook:

 http://www.facebook.com/pages/Best-Market-%D7%91%D7%A1%D7%98-%D7%9E%D7%A8%D7%A7%D7%98/181901365178750

FOR BEST MARKET CLUB CARD HOLDERS ONLY

20% discount on all the Bonjour produce at our bakery.

The store with purchase of 79 sh. and more.

Freshly squeezed juice Prigat 1 liter for 7.90 sh.
Cottage cheese Tara 5% for 2.90 sh.
Aqua nova mineral water six pack for 7.90 sh.
Wines from Carmel selected 2 for 42 sh.
Titulim premium diapers for 39.90 sh.
Sliced mushrooms in can from Taaman for 2.90 sh.
Pasta Barilla for 6.90 sh.
Rice Kitov 2 kilo for 16.90 sh.
Italian pasta from Willifood for 1.90 sh.
Peanut butter from Taaman for 8.90 sh.
Fresh chicken schnitzels for 19.90 sh. per kilo
Bag of Tara milk for 2.90 sh.
Nescafe gold espresso for 29.90 sh.
Washing powder  Tide 5 kilo for 39.90 sh.
Geulah grape juice 1 liter for 12.90 sh.

Shavua tov,
Alon Frank

Best Market
Nachal Dolev 19 (Park Center)
RBS A
Tel:02-6335809

Opening hours:
>From Sunday till Wednesday from 8 am till 22 pm.
Thursday from 8 am till 23 pm.
Friday from 8 am till 14 pm.
Motsae shabbos 1 hour after shabbos till 23 pm.