[RBS] K'Nex for sale

Avi & Adina Landy lardya at 012.net.il
Sat Feb 19 23:07:31 IST 2011

I have two used boxes of K'Nex I'd like to sell, they are both in good used
condition.  I don't think all the parts are there as I bought them second
hand.   Because they are older models, the company can't send out
replacement parts, so I would say only buy these if your kids can have fun
with the parts even if some are missing! They are both large, full boxes
with lots and lots of pieces.
  1. K'Nex HyperSpace  K-Force Defense Station-selling for 80nis
  2. K'Nex Screamin' Serpent- Motorized roller coaster building set 3 ft
high and 6 ft long! Selling for 115nis
If you are interested, please call or email.
Thank you,
Adina
991-0920