[RBS] stickers and hairbands at the Lema'am Achai Mall night!

symee gilman symeeg at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 20 10:22:17 IST 2011

You've been dying to get to us, but  never had a chance?
All your friends keep telling you that this is THE place to shop and you want to check it out?

Well, now's your chance!

Lema'an Achai has arranged an amazing mall night at Beis Tefillah and we're going to be there!

We've got a huge selection of hair accessories at great prices with a brand new shipment just in!
Check out our scrapbooking stickers- you've never seen such great stickers at such low prices!
Silly Bandz & Silly Ringz! These are the real thing! The original Silly Bandz with hebrew packaging- great gift for relatives in chu"l! Now at the blow-out, ridiculous price of 5 nis per pack!

Looking forward to seeing you there,
Symee