[RBS] HAKSHIVA CHINESE AUCTION

Susan Reuben s.r.reuben at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 20 10:25:47 IST 2011

To the women of the community

The evening that you have been waiting for

Hakshivas 5th Chinese Auction
Un-masking the Potential in our Children
On WEDNESDAY 9TH MARCH,
At Beis Tefilla on Nachal Refaim
Doors open at 7.30pm , entry 20 shekels.

Join us for an evening off come spend time with your friends and enjoy
our delicious healthy salad bar and our lavish (and not so healthy) dairy dessert buffet. Accompanied by beautiful relaxing musical compositions.

While dining on the delights, take a look at our incredible Chinese auction with prizes including:
Sheitals, beds with mattresses, laptop, free braces and lots lots more.

Look out for detailed brochure delivered to your mailbox soon!!
For more information call Susan 992 2032/ msreuben at gmail.com