[RBS] melting babka in rbsa

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 20:20:25 IST 2011

FINALLY! Melting Babka in RBSA!!!

The most amazing chocolate bobka cake I have ever eaten (and I have
eaten a LOT of chocolate over

 the years) without this bobka, my oneg Shabbos would be incomplete.

 Effie at BEST is bringing in the whole line of Melting Bobka!
Hurray!!!!
He will have the full line of cakes at Best Market every Thursday/Friday
Babkas/Cinnamon Buns/Choc. Chip Cookies/Glazed chocolate Cake/Mint
Brownies!!!!
All Under the hashagas Rav Rubin!
 I love eating this bobka cold with kiddush Shabbos morning but many
 people like it warmed on the blech so the gooey chocolate is warm.

Great with kiddush and for melava malka!

This week we had the cinnamon buns & I will tell you, I told the lids
it was for Shabbos morning only and believe it or not, they got up
early so they  could have some before it was all gone!

So remember to get yours this Thursday around 12:30pm before they are sold out!

 Marti